©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Gun porn!!!

Wasnt sure if anyone would like a post like this figured id try it any way.

AR15 with slide fire stock i can dump a 30 round clip in under 3 seconds with this thing loads of fun always an attention grabber at the range lol
AR10 in .308 with 6x scope custom 3lb trigger its a tack driver
Saiga 12 i have 20 round drums for this 12 gauge sooooo destructive lol
STI custom shop 9mm 1911
Glock19 hydro dipped in blue carbon fiber custom 3 lb trigger ported match barrel
 
Here's my bone stock Bushmaster
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1365634748881.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365634748881.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 59
Those are awesome guys.. my fav is the blue carbon fiber dipped cartel pocket piece... great post..I just got a down and dirty base glock 40 for my night op repo work against people who wana play as I snag and drag.. my back up is my army green walther p22 ..hollow points for security of course .
 
STI is one of the best around I love mine its my CC gun most of the time. Cant go wrong with the tactical 4.0 very nice weapon.

I have a Kimber right now... Seriously have thought ab selling it for the STI... Thoughts?
 
I got guns that are real old that i inherited from my grandpa. a Remington ram 45 from the 1940s with a naked lady on the pistol grip and a 22 from 1921
 
I have a Kimber right now... Seriously have thought ab selling it for the STI... Thoughts?

I like kimbers but with the sti any model above the spartan is hand fitted right here in the usa....what sold me on mine was the barrel it has a fitted bull barrel when you rack the slide you can try to wiggle the barrel and it has almost zero play in it wich eliminates the need for a barrel bushing also alot more accurate that way. Anything fifty yards and under i caan empty a clip into about a baseball size grouping with mine...the gun makes an average shooter look like a good shooter

:headbang:
 
I like kimbers but with the sti any model above the spartan is hand fitted right here in the usa....what sold me on mine was the barrel it has a fitted bull barrel when you rack the slide you can try to wiggle the barrel and it has almost zero play in it wich eliminates the need for a barrel bushing also alot more accurate that way. Anything fifty yards and under i caan empty a clip into about a baseball size grouping with mine...the gun makes an average shooter look like a good shooter

:headbang:

Looks like I'm saving up haha thanks for the info
 
I got guns that are real old that i inherited from my grandpa. a Remington ram 45 from the 1940s with a naked lady on the pistol grip and a 22 from 1921

Very cool. My wife has an old pre 1970 Ruger Single Six Revolver. I like old guns.
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366307342.339525.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1366307397.420848.jpg

Took my carry class Saturday. That's my Kimber. The instructor tried to trade his AR for my 1911 haha
 
Nice grouping fubaseball Id say that guy didnt have a chance hes as dead as it gets lol. Congrats on the cc class man one of the best things i ever did nothing makes you feel more safe and secure than a. .45 strapped to your hip.


P.S. Good looking kimber man.
 
Now you need to start working on grouping in on the small silhouette next to the big one. I use that one to win lunch any time I go with someone new to the range.
 
Haha thanks guys! The few "strays" I just got lazy with my breathing and concentration.

I've never shot such a accurate hand gun... I really don't know that I'd trade it for anything other than a STI.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366326117.702256.jpg
I just picked this up for my lady. Nice XD 9mm subcompact. She loved that I brought it home in a pink polka for bag haha