| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
He's just doing floor presses. Those are actually a good exercise. Limits range of motion so it's easier on the shoulder joint, keeps constant tension on the muscle, and helps train explosiveness and acceleration if done properly. If you haven't done them before, you really should try. I like to do them with dumbells, keeping my elbow midway between a full elbows out overhand grip and a by-your-sides hammer grip. Really isolates the chest and helps keep the tris out of the mix, as well.
Really in the fuckin squat rack friend posted that. Come on that's worse than doing curls in the squat rack.
ib is just mad I didn't have a backpage hooker meet her(ironbuilt) at the airport. cheer up buddy things will get better for u brother. I'll find some more for u
I hate the motherfuckers that think when they walk in the gym they own every station involved in their workout that day and you cant get on it! Had a dude come running at me from across the gym yelling "Im on that" I said no your not you were clear on the other side of the gym but your welcome to work a set in with me and i went right into my workout he looked like someone had just shot his dog lol when I finished my set he came over and loads 1 45 on each side and starts doing calf raises kept staring at me finally i said you know theres a machine right over there thats made for doing that ya know that way your not taking up the squat rack for calf raises for an hour with that pussy ass light weight he left soon as i said that lol....im usually a really easy goin guy but damn that dude pushed my buttons prob could have been the 800 mg of tren i was on also. Lmao
Wow, a trainer that doesnt even know how to lift properly, and no stronger than the avg Joe. I hope he doesnt make a good living at it.lol
lol. I think that's actually a decline press on a flat bench!
























