©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Gym idiots...

I said contests is for self shot pictures.. cancelled contest. Nevermind. If u dont remember contest shove more geretol up your ass and scroll back .. :)
:lightbulb: Almost saw a ground hog...:naughty1:

Woman mid 40s in free weight area on an olympic bench. On back .legs up and splayed open and hands grabbing ankles. I think she was insinuating shes stretched and ready to pump iron.

Serious. Gotta get pictures.

:love1: In fact ....best pic thats real gets a bag of viagra. 50ct 50mg.. contest time ends the end of june..:headbang:

actually you said best pic that was real not self shot
 
Yesterday I saw a guy that looked to be in his early 40's with a 25 on each side of the smith doing "squats". I put it in quotations because he was literally going down 6" then standing back up. Now in his defense maybe he had horrible back problems that restricted his movement but if that's the case why would you even attempt them?
 
funny video
this morning I walked passed the guy hopping on and off the treadmill doing sprints and into the locker room filled with the naked old guys just standing around asking everyone what their 4 th of July plans are haha
 
How the hell is that even possible?lol. Guy must have a serious sense of balance at least

Dude was wobbling around like a flamingo on a power line with like 15 lbs. I'm thinking too myself what's the point. He looks at his friend in tire shoes and skinny sweats and says "it really engages your core". My dumb ass had been doing rows for my back all these years.

There's a couple of guys that do pushups in the assisted pull up machine. The guy doing some pseudo gymnastic routine in the cable station. The obligatory 2in ROM squatter. Of course the favorite... My arms at bigger than my thighs, i have no shoulders, chest, back or calves but i always wear cut offs and walk around like I'm carrying invisible beer kegs.
 
Dude was wobbling around like a flamingo on a power line with like 15 lbs. I'm thinking too myself what's the point. He looks at his friend in tire shoes and skinny sweats and says "it really engages your core". My dumb ass had been doing rows for my back all these years.

There's a couple of guys that do pushups in the assisted pull up machine. The guy doing some pseudo gymnastic routine in the cable station. The obligatory 2in ROM squatter. Of course the favorite... My arms at bigger than my thighs, i have no shoulders, chest, back or calves but i always wear cut offs and walk around like I'm carrying invisible beer kegs.

Ah yes, the invisible beer kegs people.lol. It amazes me that they think they are fooling everyone about their lack of mass. Dbags for sure