©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gym Idiots

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I have to rant about some of the weird ass people that use gyms. Tonite I am doing led extensions and I get this strange feeling someone is looking at me, so I look in the mirror and this dude is staring at me. I think to my self he is checking something else out and it "looks like" he is staring at me. I think nothing of it, but when I look again he is staring at my me....when I finish, I look at him at he is smiling at me....Jesus! I give him the shoulder shrug, like WTF are you looking at? He took off.

I finish legs and cardio and use the wet sauna, and low and behold there is another dude sitting in the steam rubbing soap from the showers all over his body, breathing like a gorillla and moaning....WTF? what a night! LOL.

I know what you are all thinking....no I am not alternative. Those 2 dudes are......

clanmate

Banned
Jul 29, 2015
I have to rant about some of the weird ass people that use gyms. Tonite I am doing led extensions and I get this strange feeling someone is looking at me, so I look in the mirror and this dude is staring at me. I think to my self he is checking something else out and it "looks like" he is staring at me. I think nothing of it, but when I look again he is staring at my me....when I finish, I look at him at he is smiling at me....Jesus! I give him the shoulder shrug, like WTF are you looking at? He took off.

I finish legs and cardio and use the wet sauna, and low and behold there is another dude sitting in the steam rubbing soap from the showers all over his body, breathing like a gorillla and moaning....WTF? what a night! LOL.

I know what you are all thinking....no I am not alternative. Those 2 dudes are......

Dude looking at your stats in your signature, even i am now curious to check you out :D

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
ranger, do you ever go out for a few drinks? The reason I ask and this makes my wife laugh. When we go out I am often surrounded by dudes, straight one who are amazed by my muscles and end up buying me drinks. She's like you get hit on more than me. Lol

Hawk

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
You're pretty brave for a hetero to go into a gym sauna.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Damn chicken hawk, I just had this same shit happen in Merrillville, IN last weekend at a longhorn steakhouse. Any guy that does what we do always thinks the guy walking in is bigger. Well 4 muscle heads walk in with there beauties and are over me, introducing themselves, asking questions, etc. They are buying us drinks and when they leave I told my wife, they were alot bigger than me, what was the fuss all about? She says, "really" your like 5 inches thicker all the way around and they hand a man crush. Lol

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Im glad everyone is getting a kick out of this....ChickenHawk, my lady and I dont get out much, which is probably a good thing otherwise I would probably have more strange stories.
Phoe, my stats are off, my BF has crept up, due to shoulder surgery in April, but thanks for the "curious eye". By the way where I live there are alot of muscular men and some women so the fasciantion thing from the public is " roid head, meat heads". I miss the some of things in the mid-west. I played ball out there and I went back in time when I was there.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Damn chicken hawk, I just had this same shit happen in Merrillville, IN last weekend at a longhorn steakhouse. Any guy that does what we do always thinks the guy walking in is bigger. Well 4 muscle heads walk in with there beauties and are over me, introducing themselves, asking questions, etc. They are buying us drinks and when they leave I told my wife, they were alot bigger than me, what was the fuss all about? She says, "really" your like 5 inches thicker all the way around and they hand a man crush. Lol

Ha ha, yeah I do that same thing at times too, so I do a walk by and it usually brings them down to reality lol. Anyway, that is the effect I get the most. I have gone out with just the boys and been hit on by swingers twice. Both times the chicks were hot, but I'm feeling awkward cuz this dude wants me (I'm happily comitted and married, but don't mind some flirting) to pound his wife. The first time, the dude wanted me to squeeze his wifes boobs after she squeezed my arm...drunk people.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Im glad everyone is getting a kick out of this....ChickenHawk, my lady and I dont get out much, which is probably a good thing otherwise I would probably have more strange stories.
Phoe, my stats are off, my BF has crept up, due to shoulder surgery in April, but thanks for the "curious eye". By the way where I live there are alot of muscular men and some women so the fasciantion thing from the public is " roid head, meat heads". I miss the some of things in the mid-west. I played ball out there and I went back in time when I was there.

Lots of fitness dudes out here in KC, but 275lbers more rare. Anyway, I have found that your average woman is intimidated by size as we might be by exceptional beauty. A woman out with her friends will usually hook up with your soft spoken non threatening avarage buddy.

Hawk

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Lots of fitness dudes out here in KC, but 275lbers more rare. Anyway, I have found that your average woman is intimidated by size as we might be by exceptional beauty. A woman out with her friends will usually hook up with your soft spoken non threatening avarage buddy.

Hawk
Exactly when I was at my heaviest most women that were 110-150 depending on height wouldn't even Gove me the time of day because I was to intimidating.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Exactly when I was at my heaviest most women that were 110-150 depending on height wouldn't even Gove me the time of day because I was to intimidating.

It's the truth and all the stereotypes thar come with being a meat head. I was helping my buddy who had a dj gig one time at this club. It was not my kind of place at all, so I was just a wall flower drinking a beer, when I went for another brew, a girl at the bar wispered to her friend that I probably had a small dick. When I offered to show her she shut up pretty fast.

Hawk

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
It's the truth and all the stereotypes thar come with being a meat head. I was helping my buddy who had a dj gig one time at this club. It was not my kind of place at all, so I was just a wall flower drinking a beer, when I went for another brew, a girl at the bar wispered to her friend that I probably had a small dick. When I offered to show her she shut up pretty fast.

Hawk
That's awesome same thing happened to me recently and im nowhere near what I was looking like. So me being me popped out the phone and boom she shut the fuck up then wouldn't leave me alone. Problem is I'm married and im not perfect but trying to leave all the fuck ups in the past.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I hate that "he probably has a little dick" stereotype. I get that shit all the time.lol I work in a shop/factory with about 50 other dudes, and I'm known as the bodybuilder guy of the place...everybody else isnt in any kind of shape. Everybody always asks me for tips, how did i get my arms so big...etc. And many times ive been asked what all im taking bc most ppl assume im on gear. Everybody says "youre gonna end up with a little dick", or bust my balls and say "he probably has a dick about an inch long". Wtf?lol. Like Rich Piana says in one of his videos, if anything your wang is a little bit bigger when youre on juice because of increased blood flow throughout the body. People are so uneducated and stupid when it comes to steroids