©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Gyno Pix

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
255
0
0
For anyone who doesn't know what gyno looks like, I've posted a pic that I found from a healthcare site. This is why it is recommended to us Nolva or Arimidex,etc. And for everyone's info, NO THIS IS NOT A PIC OF ME>

Stussy68

ps before and after pictures...
 

Attachments

  • lgynecomastia1ll.jpg
    lgynecomastia1ll.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 97
wolfyEVH said:
this should go in the xxx section... lol

right in that longest running thread that you started. I could get the address of the site and post it. LOL :p
 
Man, you guys are turning me on. J/K. That must totally suck. I would say it's the side effect that I fear the most.
 
DragonRider said:
Hey, I've dated girls who had less than that.

are you sure they were girls? We keep learning more and more about you DR.
 
Gettinhuge_pump said:
I heard Vitamin B helps get rid of and prevent gyno. Does anyone know for sure?


I think your referring to B-6. Its for prolactin induced gyno.
 
oracle said:
I'm glad i'm not prone. That's really weird looking on a guy.

How would you know? five weeks in my first cycle would I heve symtoms?

Oh and I did post what I was using under "introductions" --"post first cycle"


thx smikey