©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



gyno

69k

New member
May 17, 2012
6
0
0
Hi guys. I'm on cycle now and I have problem with lumps in my nipples. I wonder how should the nolva normally take to work? because i have been using nolva now for 5 days at 50mg ED and the lumps have not changed. Should i expect this to go away eventually? Is anything I could do? this problem is really stressing me out...... thanks you guys
 
Weird cause It usually helps overnight for me. 50mgs/daily is pleanty. I dont know what you should do except order
An aromitase inhibitor.
 
Hi guys. I'm on cycle now and I have problem with lumps in my nipples. I wonder how should the nolva normally take to work? because i have been using nolva now for 5 days at 50mg ED and the lumps have not changed. Should i expect this to go away eventually? Is anything I could do? this problem is really stressing me out...... thanks you guys

Hei 69k..
what was the cycle you were on and for how long?
what gains did you see, apart from the gyno?
 
Thanks guys, I was on a tren-only cycle for about two months with only minor strength gains and some fat loss, and then i went straight into 2 months of winny, which was so fine. The winny helped me gain about 10 good pounds, and then i used clomid for pct and had no problems.
 
Thanks guys, I was on a tren-only cycle for about two months with only minor strength gains and some fat loss, and then i went straight into 2 months of winny, which was so fine. The winny helped me gain about 10 good pounds, and then i used clomid for pct and had no problems.

Are you sure your gear was legit? Nolva will do nothing for your gyno imo, I'd take some b6 and run 800mg until symptoms subside.
 
I don't like pro hormones much but continue with the nolva as i suppose the gyno could be from this
 
Thanks guys, I was on a tren-only cycle for about two months with only minor strength gains and some fat loss, and then i went straight into 2 months of winny, which was so fine. The winny helped me gain about 10 good pounds, and then i used clomid for pct and had no problems.

Your gyno could be both estrogen related and progesterone related. Are you currently off cycle now??
 
Gyno formed by estrogen can be aggravated by progesterone so the idea would be to control circulating estrogen.
 
How long did you do pct for? maybe it just wasn't enough to restart your natural test .
You could try doing clomid pct again along with the nolvadex?
 
i didn't think the gyno was from tren because it didn't start until months after the tren. it started immediately after the 1AD, which was after the winny, which was after the tren:)))
Pct, following winny, was clomid with 21 day cycle
day1 - 300mg,
day 2 to 10 - 100mg,
day 11 to 21 - 50mg.
It seemed to work well. But i think about trying the clomid pct again, along with nolva and see what happens.
 
If its from tren the only thing that will fix you is cabaser or dosinex, pm me brotha