©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



hand numbness/carpal tunnel

I used to get it bad from Test Enanthate, really bad..but for some reason it hasn't bothered me much lately. I was wondering if muscle growth in the arms was pressing on the radial nerve or some other nerve and causing hands to go numb.
 
1 kit rips,i kit hypes browns,1 kit mexi black top all at 2.5 iu daily first thing in morning before workout fasted,tried b6 300mcg 3 x daily,vit c 3000 mcg 3 x daily,and some potassium.Nite pain still there also may 3 trip tp chripractor,no help,buying nite braces to see if that helps.
 
thats a very low GH dose. just drop one thing at a time and see if it stops.


VP
 
Hey cardealer . If you work with handz in your profession and have done so for many years then possibly the hgh exasperated the speed of onset carpel tunnel u are having.. just a thot.. ib.
 
I assume its water retention, but I could be wrong. Hopefully its gear related and not carpel tunnel.

AB