©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chris116

Hey Chris I think its your birthday bro? I just feel it.. 4/23 .
Get this im 4/26..wish you a great day brutha.ib

You have a good birthday too. Damn, you have great intuition. Actually, I am 45 years old today, and I guess I am gonna go train legs to punish my old ass before I fire up the grill this evening.
 
Thanks guys. Well. I decided to do a favorites workout being my birthday and all. Did chest, tris, and bis. Saving legs for tomorrow. Beer and grilled chicken tonight.

Each year on my birthday, I try to do something I haven't ever done before in the gym. For instance, last year I did 44 dips on my 44th birthday in one set. This year, I loaded up the isopress bench press with 10 45lb plates and got 4 slow reps with chest muscle contraction at the top on each one. I know it isn't barbell bench, but anything over 405 on flat olympic bench keeps tearing up my shoulders. But at my age, I will take 450lbs for 4 reps on the isopress. I wonder what next years feat of strength will be?
 
Last edited:
Ya man, happy birthday ! Always an excuse for a huge decadent meal.
 
Ya man, happy birthday ! Always an excuse for a huge decadent meal.

Thanks man. My wife took me to Golden Corral after the gym. I found the baked chicken thighs and buffalo wings and I ate a few plates of them. Nothing like a couple pounds of chicken to recover after a hard gym workout.
 
Ok now its my day..I like money ..everyday turbo is late is 5$. Yetty rule 4/26/64.
Chris you should just save a dollar a day for the year as your next goal and give to me?. Thanks ib..
 
Ok now its my day..I like money ..everyday turbo is late is 5$. Yetty rule 4/26/64.
Chris you should just save a dollar a day for the year as your next goal and give to me?. Thanks ib..

Will do IB. Already stuffing those dollars in my sock drawer for next year. Happy birthday....
 
Happy birthday from me the prez.....btw, there's a tax on birthdays. Send me your damn money bitch!