©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Happy Fathers Day Brothers!!!

Thanks. If you are a dad too, back at ya.

BTW, I got a new George Foreman grill! No more going outside in 100+ degree heat every 2-3 hours to cook on the grill.
 
Thanks. If you are a dad too, back at ya.

BTW, I got a new George Foreman grill! No more going outside in 100+ degree heat every 2-3 hours to cook on the grill.


I've had several of them over the past dozen or so years. They are fantastic, especially for ground beef.
 
You too brother! Had three little girls melt my heart this morning with a 1500w Ninja blender. Needless to say we have been making smoothies all day. Love those girls!
 
I know there are some great dad's on this board. It is a pretty thanksless job at times and then at others you can not express the pride!

Happy Father's day to all you pops!

Hawk
 
You too brother! Had three little girls melt my heart this morning with a 1500w Ninja blender. Needless to say we have been making smoothies all day. Love those girls!

Boy, I could use a new one of those too.

Blenders don't seem to last very long in my house. :(

I've had a lot of cheap ones and some decent ones too.