©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Happy Monday!

  • Thread starter Thread starter McKenzie
  • Start date Start date
Anasci.org said:
jeez and i thought i was an earlybird..

eh....I have a cold and I couldnt sleep. :( I figured I would share and spread some of my misery with you guys :D

Hey Anasci....I wore my tshirt the other day....everyone kept looking at the logo or maybe my boobs....I dont know which? :confused:
 
STEELADDICTION said:
MONDAYS SUCK!!!!! Hope you feel better Kenzie. :)

Ditto.

I know we'd all feel better if Mc took a pic for us of that Anasci shirt on her ;)
 
tee said:
Ditto.

I know we'd all feel better if Mc took a pic for us of that Anasci shirt on her ;)
that would be a most enjoyable picture. mondays are my favorite day of the week cause the papers are the smallest on mondyas so it makes for an easier day for me. :)
 
conservative version (no nippage)....cuz it was very chilly yesterday :)

This is the ladies babydoll t-shirt....they are nice looking shirts.
 

Attachments

  • ana6[1].JPG
    ana6[1].JPG
    5.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
McKenzie said:
conservative version (no nippage)....cuz it was very chilly yesterday :)

This is the ladies babydoll t-shirt....they are nice looking shirts.
me likes :D
love your hair also :)