©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Happy thanksgiving !

Happy Thanksgiving Board. I'll be working locally near my home town, so I will pop in hopefully to say the prayers and thank God for protecting me as I Protect others. Be safe you guys. Drinking increase liver values so keep in mind for 2014 you want to be bigger and better then ever so take care your temple. GOD BLESS you all.

So do you serve and protect? Do I smell bacon? Sniff sniff
 
I'm thankful for finding this board and all the members actually being chill, respectful, resourceful, not bashing on me or anyone else.


IB... Im smoking a wild pig/ boar ass & ribs, and wild turkey I just hunted... in the Big Green Egg... in sunny San Diego! 8D



Which spread? ;p

Thanksgiving dinner spread lol get ur mind out if the gutter.
P
 
So do you serve and protect? Do I smell bacon? Sniff sniff

Not trying to be bitchy WTH but I have some buddies I've known for
decades that are officers. They never have or will have any interest in bothering people like us. I do understand that stance as far as those that will piss away tax payer money on aas and such. Especially when street drugs and the crime that comes with them are decimating our country. Some are just misguided in what they do.
Funny thing is it's almost always those officials that don't actually
ever work the streets where real crime is .
So just food for thought as far as blanket statements attached to
a group as a whole when it's only a few wasting the publics time and money.
Thanks, happy holiday... T
 
Not trying to be bitchy WTH but I have some buddies I've known for
decades that are officers. They never have or will have any interest in bothering people like us. I do understand that stance as far as those that will piss away tax payer money on aas and such. Especially when street drugs and the crime that comes with them are decimating our country. Some are just misguided in what they do.
Funny thing is it's almost always those officials that don't actually
ever work the streets where real crime is .
So just food for thought as far as blanket statements attached to
a group as a whole when it's only a few wasting the publics time and money.
Thanks, happy holiday... T

Agreed. But on a forum like this would someone say something hinting that they're LE?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_12406852332613.jpeg
    IMG_12406852332613.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_31698992123870.jpeg
    IMG_31698992123870.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 27
This is a great place and even I know some very large competitive police officers now that doesn't mean they're all bad so instead of insulting a fellow member who seems to be legit and competes let's give him an opportunity til he proves us otherwise. I agree with everything turbobusa just said. Everything always comes out in the wash and I've had to eat my words before but this board is different than most and maybe he's just doing his job to provide for his family who knows or support his competitions. Maybe he will come out and explain a little more to ease some of our nerves a little atleast hopefully.

Justbassin maybe you could clear a little up to ease some of our nerves. Either way you've always been sincere with your posts and comments but the way that was worded may have scared a few others. Idc either way there's way more important people out there to go after than a casual person who watches DVDs.

Anyho hope everyone enjoys their gobble gobble day:D:D:D:D:D

Cheer up bros and check out the legs on these turkeys lol

uploadfromtaptalk1385669525098.jpg



Thanks
P
 
Thanksgiving at the grandparents. Don't get to see them often so it's nice. Have a good one everybody
 
Damn phoe thats a third ass cheek sittin on that desert table lol...brothers ive ate soooo much freaking food today and jesus was it all good if i could eat this much every day ide be in the 300lb club for sure lol happy turkey day brothers hope everyones day has been as good as mine.
 
Man! I ate some good food today! Did I mention pie?? Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving and I'll see you in the gym tomorrow? Should be a great workout after all that food!!!
 
he might be a security guard.. and guys, there are so many LEOs that use AAS. it's a big thing and the dept. screen for it. Ronnie Coleman was a reserve LEO.

I wouldn't worry about a member being a LEO. DEA,NSA & FBI can have our info right now abd know about the sponsors on this board. they want the big UGLs, not users. Im pretty sure theres at least one admin/mod or member who is a LEO.. either they are one of us or narcs surfing the web for intel..

be intelligent, don't mention you distribute... for all anyone knows, I have a Dr's prescription to use AAS.
 
Man I don't remember but they was a lot of food left over. That is all my aunts, uncles, cousins and there kids. We do this every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Plus we all live within 30 mins of each other.
 
Last edited: