©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hardcore gymwear for men and woman

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
I'm looking for hardcore gym wear for men and women to sell from an eshop, anyone no were best to look? Iv found. Monstaclothing but there not returning emails yet.

Thanks

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Hardcore is kind of a relative term. What exactly are you looking for?

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
I've purchased clothing from Hotbodz and was happy with it. I'd check them out.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
So ur looking for a line to buy at wholesale and then resell, through your own E-commerce site?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
They smell u as shady. Lol. Jkn. Waz up. No supplement line now?

No the company seemed.legit till I was ready to place am order then stopped returning my emails, they sold me a.few samples, maybe they just blagged me.to give them good feedback ☹ so I'm stuck at the moment, going to do a few other.things to get the cash flow.going amd then see were I'm at....

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
No the company seemed.legit till I was ready to place am order then stopped returning my emails, they sold me a.few samples, maybe they just blagged me.to give them good feedback ☹ so I'm stuck at the moment, going to do a few other.things to get the cash flow.going amd then see were I'm at....

Gasp and Hotbodz most likely will not set anyone up as a distributor of their clothing lines (even on a minor scale)...They have a strong line up of named IFBB Pros/Models and are not going to want anyone making money off them outside of their own crew, even if it is a minimal profit margin.....

I had HB approach me once about being a rep for them for a profit percentage paid out monthly...Once we started all they did was send me some clothes to use and never paid me a cent...Then about 6 months later after I had stopped dealing with them they sent me an email again asking if we could set up a new cooperation together, I didn't even bother answering their email.....

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I have some shirts from Monsta .
Got them from 10$ thru 25$ each.

Nothing special. Just gym shirts