©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Has anyone

wacobeshears

Registered User
Jan 8, 2005
62
0
0
In a town near you.
ever injected and got a knot in your ass. I injected yesterday and scince i've had this small knot in my ass cheek, that is sore as hell, is it something i should be concerned about, or just a bad injection?
 
nope dont be concerned it happens to the best of us. U prolly just injected a little to fast and didnt massage the liquid into your butt while you were injecteing. It will goo away
 
keep an eye on it and if it's not better in a few days then I would start to worry.
 
I Just Had That Two Weeks Ago. I Injected Too Fast. And It Was Extremely Sensitive For About Four Days. Actually Felt Like I Pulled A Muscle. But Was Fine After 4 Or 5 Days
 
I had it once and it looked like another ass cheek. I couldn't sit down for a couple days without being in pain. Don't worry it will pass. If it starts to puss then worry. but i doubt it's an abscess
 
I just did a delt shot and my muscle is like a huge lump and it's funny looking, i didn't have that problem with the other delt shot i did, but i did bench presses after that one though.
 
anyone else have a problem with injecting hcg? whereever i do it, it hurts like hell when the fluid is going in. i havent experienced this with any other.
 
TexasCreed said:
anyone else have a problem with injecting hcg? whereever i do it, it hurts like hell when the fluid is going in. i havent experienced this with any other.

Pussy ;)
 
TexasCreed said:
anyone else have a problem with injecting hcg? whereever i do it, it hurts like hell when the fluid is going in. i havent experienced this with any other.
Drink it's. It's just piss.
Fuggin' funnyboys,no help at all...
LOOOOVE THE BURN,TEX!!!!!
 
wacobeshears said:
ever injected and got a knot in your ass. I injected yesterday and scince i've had this small knot in my ass cheek, that is sore as hell, is it something i should be concerned about, or just a bad injection?

I inject 5ml all at once into my glute....makes me forget all about what a "pain in the ass" my girl is.

PS - No - I do not know what possessed me to post such a horrible joke.......
 
TexasCreed said:
anyone else have a problem with injecting hcg? whereever i do it, it hurts like hell when the fluid is going in. i havent experienced this with any other.
Dont you use a slin pin to shoot it? If not, use one. Its easy.
 
TexasCreed said:
anyone else have a problem with injecting hcg? whereever i do it, it hurts like hell when the fluid is going in. i havent experienced this with any other.
it almost sounds like you got ba to mix with it instead of bacteriostatic water, that or the water is contaminated.
i would order some bacterio water from one of the suppliers and use that the next batch and see if it changes things for ya.
 
nope, i got the b.w. for it, and it did this last time. i think i'll just tough it out. hurts like a bitch though.
 
TexasCreed said:
nope, i got the b.w. for it, and it did this last time. i think i'll just tough it out. hurts like a bitch though.
HCG should not hurt. The dull slin pin penetrating the skin should be the biggest pain from the whole deal.