©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Having trouble cumming wtf?

You can't just give it a few smacks then get going again? Or is ready to go then out of no where it stops and goes limp? If that's the case you probaly need a bigger condom, if you're even using one. Or your girl has to try harder to keep you focused.

I have good luck with a ball peen hammer on mid shank and if that doesnt work out comes the roofys to shut her up.
" Give it a few smacks?" ROFGLOL.... ... gotta be an Eddieism....
 
Prami should fix you up. sub it out for caber.

Prami is better than viagra at keeping you hard. caber is known for making you take a very long time to cum especially if you're overdoing it.

Prami is better than caber in about every single way if you can stomach it.
 
Goin chub changing positions isn't a weird thing. Like if you're jerking off and the phone rings, you get up to answer it, then go back to the lap top, you're going to be not as hard....it's all focus.
 
Only if the fluffers names are psych or populus54 y'all can take turns to give your jaws a break lol
 
I'm currently taking tren ace test prop and mast but daily on a low dose I am out of caber gonna run some hcg for a few weeks since I've been on a while but just barely started blasting with test e 300 and DECA dropped the DECA cuz the known side effects but seems like I'm only getting off maybe once a day unlike before when it was 4-5+ so idk? Any ideas? Other than caber just started blasting so idk. Prior I was EOD on the blend?
Thanks

LOL 5x......Where do u find the time.:p
 
A couple times a Night before bed lunch sometimes she'd cum home for her lunch morning sometimes wake up in the middle of the night. Really it adds up quick
 
Asians don't really do it for me so...... Now give me an Eastern European woman or Russian its in like donkey king but no Asian's I find very few attractive don't hate in me for that just my opinion
 
Asians don't really do it for me so...... Now give me an Eastern European woman or Russian its in like donkey king but no Asian's I find very few attractive don't hate in me for that just my opinion
No hate. Actually I'm married to a woman from Poland :action-smiley-033: