©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hawk is alive and back.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Hey guys, just a quick update. I apologize for my absence as i always feel a responsability to my home boards. Anyway, sometimes life gets busy and I go into lock down and shut off anything extraneous. It's just part of my personality. Anyway, first it was all the headache with being self employed and buying a house, then my mom came to visit, then the in laws for my sons graduation. After that it was off to Gulf Shores for vacation which was awesome...I really got to connect with my boys. Then we no longer get back and my wife and I were teachers at Vacation Bible School. All very good things, just busy.

Surprisingly, I am really good shape the leanest 275 I have ever been. Shoulder feels ok, but still have some stability issues. Looks like a fall/winter meet this year. So, life is good and has started to calm.

Happy fourth and its good to be back,
Hawk

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Good to see you back and happy to hear things are going well for you :)

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Really good to hear that things are going your way Hawk. And glad to have you back on the board.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Jesus dude, some of us got worried. WTF? stop the "lock down modes" when and if you do, send out a MOJI or something. Appology excepted, happy 4th. Welcome back.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey guys, just a quick update. I apologize for my absence as i always feel a responsability to my home boards. Anyway, sometimes life gets busy and I go into lock down and shut off anything extraneous. It's just part of my personality. Anyway, first it was all the headache with being self employed and buying a house, then my mom came to visit, then the in laws for my sons graduation. After that it was off to Gulf Shores for vacation which was awesome...I really got to connect with my boys. Then we no longer get back and my wife and I were teachers at Vacation Bible School. All very good things, just busy.

Surprisingly, I am really good shape the leanest 275 I have ever been. Shoulder feels ok, but still have some stability issues. Looks like a fall/winter meet this year. So, life is good and has started to calm.

Happy fourth and its good to be back,
Hawk

Good to see you back and hear that your doing well. Some times life will just keep a man busy. Not enough hours in the day.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Jesus dude, some of us got worried. WTF? stop the "lock down modes" when and if you do, send out a MOJI or something. Appology excepted, happy 4th. Welcome back.

RJ, you're right on that account ha ha. But, I appreciate the warm reception and look forward to talking some smack.

Hawk

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good to see you back my man! Busy is good! I always like your posts too.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Dear lord
This post has brought back most of our lost and needed solders
There are names here that I was scared that would never come back
We need all you guys to make this home strong again
Chicken Hawk
Man I need some new stuff to read-
Missed the hell out of you man
Didn't even get this year's picture of you making the chair at the beach look like a litter tiny thing and make the coke cans look like a little fake toys
get back here bro
All you guys
You know who you are
Great to see you hawk

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I thought I saw a chicken hawk.......I did I did saw a chicken hawk.....lol.

I really need to find work i board out my mind as you can.tell from post....lol