©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hearing Agricon is busted

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Hearing that Agricon Research is busted. They were down in Florida like most research places. It's been verified to me by credible sources, but I've not seen anything for physical proof.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
IIRC, the owner's name is Dave, he used to be the owner of Sten Labs a longways back. One of the members on the forums who have known and worked with Dave forever, LegalJuicer, told an admin at a forum I mod at to take down their banner. I've known LJ for a long time, been a mod with him, so for him to say this, means it was of concern.

That said....

I should probably correct my statement...LJ mentioned to take down Agricon's banner from the forum, but did not specify if there was a bust. My fault for mentioning this...but it could be true, just no verification.

I did see a link to another forum, I forgot the name as I don't visit there, but a forum that HeavyIron owns/admins at, along with Wesley Inman, and they mentioned the same. I think Montego is a mod at this forum?

I have not looked into it or heard anything since I posted the thread, so I'm not sure what is going on with everything.

If I hear anything else, i'll post it up though:)