©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



hello all

MR.X

Registered User
Feb 8, 2009
39
0
0
Just wanted to say hello to all here at ANasci. I've been around boards for many many years. Some I have moderated on and some I just tried to contribute in whatever way I possibly could. I hope I can contribute here as well. I havn't been in the know however for about a year or so due to an accident I had but I am looking forward to getting to know you guys here if you'll accept me. THANKZ....................MX
 
welcome and i'm glad you're up and about after your accident.all members are welcome here!
 
welcome bro, I'm pretty much in the same vote as you except no accident (hope yur recovered) I just needed a couple yearsoff of aas. Dont know if it was you, but I remember a Mr.X in the past. I used to be a small time supp of homebrew. Our paths have probably crossed at one time.
 
Thanks 4 the welcome guys. Its much appreciated. Sorry Rottsnhell but this is the first time I ever used Mr.X as a handle. I had a few others on some old boards but figured a change was cool. Especially after a year or so of being gone from the net I feel like a lost puppy 4 sure................MX
 
welcome mr x..iam new to the boards , but hope to learn alot..i love working out and pushing my body all the time..the knowledge from u guys who have been in the game will be great