K Kalika Banned Jan 27, 2014 2 0 0 Jan 27, 2014 #1 Just wanted to say hello. I am usually on PM but finally made it over here. Looks good. Have a good day!
Just wanted to say hello. I am usually on PM but finally made it over here. Looks good. Have a good day!
T turbobusa Super Moderator - RIP Nov 18, 2012 2,901 0 0 Jan 27, 2014 #7 Welcome! Glad you are here. Nice laid back very little flaming place to be. Post away.. Thanks, T............
Welcome! Glad you are here. Nice laid back very little flaming place to be. Post away.. Thanks, T............
ASHOP AnaSCI VET Aug 28, 2005 4,435 0 36 ashop.in Jan 27, 2014 #9 Kalika said: Just wanted to say hello. I am usually on PM but finally made it over here. Looks good. Have a good day! Click to expand... Any friend of PM is a friend of mine :welcome: to Anasci
Kalika said: Just wanted to say hello. I am usually on PM but finally made it over here. Looks good. Have a good day! Click to expand... Any friend of PM is a friend of mine :welcome: to Anasci
mikeystrong Registered User Jun 20, 2013 359 0 0 35 A Igloo in Canada Jan 27, 2014 #10 welcome brother
rangerjockey Donating Member Jan 16, 2014 547 0 16 Island life Feb 2, 2014 #15 yup great place welcome
BigBob AnaSCI VET / Donating Member Nov 10, 2012 2,904 0 36 Feb 5, 2014 #17 Welcome. Glad you came over. Last edited: Feb 5, 2014