©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello All!

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I am new here, but have a few questions. I find it is easiest if I number them, so here goes:

1) Can I post sources? Can I tell people to email me for sources?
2) Can I ask for sources?
3) Can I discuss orders, such as pricing, payments, shipping, tracking, etc.
4) Can I post prices, shipping information, ordering details, etc.
5) What should I do if I have a question that you are unsure should be asked openly on the boards?
6) Is flaming or threatening another bro allowed.
7) Can we discuss Recreational Drugs on this board?
8) Can I post a web site or store where someone can purchase something that any of the board sponsors sells?
9) Are the PMs here private?
10) Does this site have a good Search Engine?
11) If I am not working for one of the board sponsors, can I post advertising for things? What if the items are legal and bodybuilding related?
12) When members post photos, are we free to critique them honestly and candidly?
13) If it is illegal to buy something in my country, is the onus on the seller to not sell it to me?
14) If it is illegal to buy something and I buy it anyway, and then I have an issue with my order, can I ask for help a moderator of the board?
15) If I know of some great links to sites where you can download movies and music, can I post them for everyone to use?
16) Can I have a banner in my signature?

In case you did not notice, these are taken directly from the Board Rules by dragonrider. :) You all read it and already knew that, though, right?

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Very clever, but you forgot to ask if it's OK to get all your protein from Mc Donalds chicken nuggets. Welcome!

That is because we ALL know it is OK. Right? I mean, seriously, why even ask? That is like asking if it is OK to run a Tren cycle without needing to also run Test with it for your first cycle ever. Of course it is, provided you use a high dose of Tren-E. Right?

:D

Thanks guys, it is good to be here. I am on a few other boards, but I like finding good boards like this one. Each board has its own flavor and I can learn different things from each one. I joined some that really blew and left them, but this one looks like a great one.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
While I appreciate the humor and the fact that you illustrate very colorfully the lack of homework people do, we have this 'weird' ethic about us here at AnaSCI to educate and elucidate the BS people read, write and digest on the whole. So, people will continue to ask uninformed questions and make uninformed statements and we here, all aware that WE ALL started knowing 0%, are patient and willing to shed light on things that only those with experience know.
Grim

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
Welcome brother
I would suggest reading the rules bro.
Thats a long list and reading the rules will probably answer more than half of your questions for you. We try to support our sources and sponsors here on Anasci as much as possible!
Good luck tho

FL

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
I am new here, but have a few questions. I find it is easiest if I number them, so here goes:

1) Can I post sources? Can I tell people to email me for sources?
2) Can I ask for sources?
3) Can I discuss orders, such as pricing, payments, shipping, tracking, etc.
4) Can I post prices, shipping information, ordering details, etc.
5) What should I do if I have a question that you are unsure should be asked openly on the boards?
6) Is flaming or threatening another bro allowed.
7) Can we discuss Recreational Drugs on this board?
8) Can I post a web site or store where someone can purchase something that any of the board sponsors sells?
9) Are the PMs here private?
10) Does this site have a good Search Engine?
11) If I am not working for one of the board sponsors, can I post advertising for things? What if the items are legal and bodybuilding related?
12) When members post photos, are we free to critique them honestly and candidly?
13) If it is illegal to buy something in my country, is the onus on the seller to not sell it to me?
14) If it is illegal to buy something and I buy it anyway, and then I have an issue with my order, can I ask for help a moderator of the board?
15) If I know of some great links to sites where you can download movies and music, can I post them for everyone to use?
16) Can I have a banner in my signature?

1) Can I post sources? Can I tell people to email me for sources? (not sure what you mean email you for sources?
2) Can I ask for sources? ( why ask...we have great sources right here)
3) Can I discuss orders, such as pricing, payments, shipping, tracking, etc. (NO, not in detail...you can say yia or nai)
4) Can I post prices, shipping information, ordering details, etc. (NO)
5) What should I do if I have a question that you are unsure should be asked openly on the boards? (ASKE A MOD, ie GrimRepper)
6) Is flaming or threatening another bro allowed.(NO is this a friggin joke?)
7) Can we discuss Recreational Drugs on this board? (wouldnt recomend it)
8) Can I post a web site or store where someone can purchase something that any of the board sponsors sells? (NO, pay the board to advertise if you want to advertise)
9) Are the PMs here private? (really?)
10) Does this site have a good Search Engine? (okay im stopping this is nuts lol)
13) If it is illegal to buy something in my country, is the onus on the seller to not sell it to me? ( No its on you dumbo...sorry but really? just read the friggin rules)
14) If it is illegal to buy something and I buy it anyway, and then I have an issue with my order, can I ask for help a moderator of the board? (NO, YOU SHOULDNT BE ORDERING IF IT's ILLEGAL IN YOUR COUNTRY) I feel stupid for even answering any of these question
16) Can I have a banner in my signature? (Not if they are not a board sponsor or source here, YOU CANT JST ADVVERTISE FOR FREE!!)

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Forklift, he was being sarcastic...trying to make a funny introduction i guess.

Welcome by the way Cybersage

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Yeah, I was trying to make a funny entrance. Sorta worked. :) Also a way of saying I did read a bunch of the stickies prior to starting to post. As the Grim Repper said, everyone starts at 0% knowledge and reading the stickies is VERY important. How much unneeded suffering could be prevented if people did that before buying and using anything?

I had my own stupid run once - luckily it was not harmful stupid.

Thanks for having me, my quirky and slightly failed humor and all.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Hello everyone, I am new here. I just want to hello everyone.
Why not start your own introduction thread instead of jumping on someone else's and making an intro. Just a thought plus more people will welcome you. Also read through the rules section