W warrenboy New member Feb 3, 2014 10 0 0 Feb 4, 2014 #1 Hi forum mates... I am new here. I am from Canada .. i was visiting some threads here.. looks useful so decided to register here.... hope i will have god time here... Thanks
Hi forum mates... I am new here. I am from Canada .. i was visiting some threads here.. looks useful so decided to register here.... hope i will have god time here... Thanks
Nattydread AnaSCI VET / Donating Member Jan 13, 2013 2,896 1 36 California Feb 4, 2014 #3 Welcome aboard
The Grim Repper Super Moderator Sep 26, 2008 4,021 4 38 Making it Happen Somewhere Feb 5, 2014 #9 Welcome to AnaSCI. Nice to have you.
rocco-x Registered User Jan 13, 2009 327 0 16 Feb 5, 2014 #12 welcome...eh.so how's the winter been for you in the Great White North?!