©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



hello

zrob151

New member
Aug 12, 2013
10
0
0
U.S.
hi glad to be aboard
I'm 50 years old and back in the game (2 years now)
did it all of my 20's to early 30's
feels good
I'm 7 years out from a heart attack (small one little damage)
looking to catch up on what's new in the game
 
hi glad to be aboard
I'm 50 years old and back in the game (2 years now)
did it all of my 20's to early 30's
feels good
I'm 7 years out from a heart attack (small one little damage)
looking to catch up on what's new in the game

Great intro,,nice to meet you.
 
hi glad to be aboard
I'm 50 years old and back in the game (2 years now)
did it all of my 20's to early 30's
feels good
I'm 7 years out from a heart attack (small one little damage)
looking to catch up on what's new in the game

:welcome:

I also just turned 50 so welcome aboard. Great site lots of good people here. And anyone with "rob" in their username is cool with me:cool:
 
Welcome. There are a lot of guys in your age range on the board. Good to have you aboard..