©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Help D-Bol Fake or Real

i believe the brand is 'Rosja' and 'METHANDIENONE' is the name of the compound. (As shown in the picture)
 
CHRIS 1 said:
There are so many UG labs now. What source did you buy them from what is the Ug labs name? I acctually had gotton what d-bol from THAILAND from a comapany called ACDHON they were called Methadon. Bionabol from Bulgaria are whait also.

yes the bionabol are white like that If I remember correctly...
where they not in blister packs? or is there an original bottle they came in?
bump for more info..
 
rAJJIN said:
yes the bionabol are white like that If I remember correctly...
where they not in blister packs? or is there an original bottle they came in?
bump for more info..


they came in a little tub.

heres a pic.
 

Attachments

  • methandienone.jpg
    methandienone.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 22
Priority...Im confused now.
Are these what your Dbol look like? did you start this thread also?
I thought this was an entire differant thread then your Dbol thread???
yours that are in that tub look like these though?

I emailed my russian Friend to take a look and asked about that brand Rosja.
Ill let you know when I here back.
Raj
 
rAJJIN said:
Priority...Im confused now.
Are these what your Dbol look like? did you start this thread also?
I thought this was an entire differant thread then your Dbol thread???
yours that are in that tub look like these though?

I emailed my russian Friend to take a look and asked about that brand Rosja.
Ill let you know when I here back.
Raj


Ill clarify things a bit. I did not start this thread but the thread starter posted pics of his dianabol and was asking if it was legit. No one seemed to give him a direct response due to the fact his came in a bag(as posted in his 1st post).

Now, my dianabol looks exactly the same, if anything a little smaller, but came in a small 'tub' (as shown in my post above). I am too awaiting answers to see if my dianabol is legit.

Hope that clarifies things.
 
I understand your problem now lol. I started a new thread asking the same question as I am in this thread, and your replying to both of them lol. Reply on the thread I made so theres no more confusion.
 
priority said:
I understand your problem now lol. I started a new thread asking the same question as I am in this thread, and your replying to both of them lol. Reply on the thread I made so theres no more confusion.

Ok I gotcha ;)
Ill let you know more tommarow after I here back from some of the guys
in that area. I know some good Solid guys In Russia,Poland and Romania
that should be able to help clear it up.
 
rAJJIN said:
Ok I gotcha ;)
Ill let you know more tommarow after I here back from some of the guys
in that area. I know some good Solid guys In Russia,Poland and Romania
that should be able to help clear it up.


Thanks, ill check back here tomarow.
 
decabol smells like shit, (like car fluid, thats how i knew myne was real). i didnt try mine thuogh

and its a kinda yellow gasoline colour