©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



help needed

BigPaul

New member
Mar 4, 2013
2
0
0
Pretty jacked at 5. 9. 269. Looking to cut ab fat..bf prob 17..bout to cut cals and increase cardio.. Any recommendations for cycle to cut with cyp. I have an rx for cyp. Pm me if you get a chance
 
Just see abs lol for first time...
I have rx test cyp thinking dbol with it to cut maybe
 
Have you ever ran a cycle before? Can you post some pics so we can get a better idea of your physique?
 
I just spit up my water "Marky mark fit" hahahahah

I would probably do Test with an oral like winstrol over dbol. Being higher in BF you want to avoid high aromatizing gear as its effects like bloating will be more profound.

If you have experience I would incorporate a low dose of tren or mast along with your rx cyp to give yourself a little boost, and have a slight lax on the diet that you are planning. Being heavier it sucks dieting and alot of guys have trouble with it. Maybe look into grabbing some T3 or an ECA stack rather than another anabolic as well.
 
If your diet is bad, you can take everything in the book and it won't do anything.

If diet is good, I would run 250mg test ew and 400mg tren enan ew. Only if you've ran tren before.

Or, if fat loss is all you're after, 250mg test ew, and run clen and t3.

Just some examples that will do two different things.
 
Why not stay with your trt dose and adjust diet and training to accomplish
your fat loss goals. When you are acceptably lean before "real" cycling
you will see results much sooner. As much as I would love to go a head and cycle i'm holding off till I have my bf at the level I desire. My big bulking days are long over.Adjust food add cardio and get lean first.
T.
 
Welcome.

I would try t3 and maybe masteron n anavar/tbol/winny

TEST-250-500mg wk
MAST-400wk
T3-25-50mcg day
Anavar/Turanabol/Winny-50mg day(1...not all of them)

T3 will burn the fat with the help of the aas.
Diet is huge tho. diet is most important

just an idea.
 
These guys above have great advice. If you've really read into AAS you would know dbol is no diet compound.It can really make younger people moon face out due to water retention . So be true and trt with diet and add possibly mast for definition and hardening but you won't see much from mast at higher body fat.As for clen please research thoroughly and make own decision .thanks
 
I agree with Turbo. Those first pounds are the easiest to drop and getting leaner and leaner will get tougher. Start with a clean diet and lo-intensity fasted cardio. As the abs start to show, you can always add some of the good supplements mentioned above.
 
If your diet is bad, you can take everything in the book and it won't do anything.

If diet is good, I would run 250mg test ew and 400mg tren enan ew. Only if you've ran tren before.

Or, if fat loss is all you're after, 250mg test ew, and run clen and t3.

Just some examples that will do two different things.

Good info. I would listen
 
If your diet is bad, you can take everything in the book and it won't do anything.

If diet is good, I would run 250mg test ew and 400mg tren enan ew. Only if you've ran tren before.

Or, if fat loss is all you're after, 250mg test ew, and run clen and t3.

Just some examples that will do two different things.

Agreed
 
DO NOT TAKE DBOL. Not under any circumstances until you are down to like 10%. And 17% is not "jacked". Are you big, huge even? Yes but 17% is not jacked. You are likely close to 200lbs when lean.

But you have the right idea. you can totally cut on just your cyp. In fact I would recommend it untill you can see your abs(and this is coming from a former fat body). At that point you can experiment with tren and winny, they will help out to some degree, but you gotta get the diet nailed first.

You could use some t3 and clen along with your test to speed things up.