©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

help planning fall/winter bulk

MOBILE1

Oct 27, 2014
here are my stats-

24 years of age
5'10''
178lbs
9% BF

I have ran one pro hormone cycle one sarms cycle one oral only cycle and just finished with a oral/pin cycle

Last winter i tried test and deca... with no luck! BP went up HR went up skin got bad... i only ran it for 6 weeks and dropped it wasn't gaining nothing.... tried to switch to NPP and i felt like death on it lol head aches no appetite sleepy and weak...

So at this point idk what best for a good bulk.... I have ran test var dbol all with good results and good health through the cycle..

What i was thinking for this cycle was

Superdrol 1-3 at 20/30/40
Sust250 1-12 at 500-600mgs
eq 1-12 at 500-600mgs
Var 6-12 40/40/50/50/60/60

anything else to add change or other recommendations? Also I run our brothers stuff on here (IV)
Of course the proper pct will be in place and ready to go...

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
First off, don't ever run sdrol at 40mg, even 30 is pushing it. If you had BP problems on deca, you'll most certainly have it with sdrol. If you had good luck with test and dbol, stick with that. It's a bulk, keep it simple. Save your var for a cut. Not sure since it wasn't mentioned, but definately run an ai, I would suggest exemestane.

MOBILE1

Oct 27, 2014
gotcha i have been reading all different type or reviews on superdrol.... with some of these forums ya never know what to believe lol...but ill keep to that amount then... yes i have ai on hand as well so im g2g there. no other option other then dbol and test? each time i run dbol the gains are less and less... idk if i need to up it or if my diet isnt enough any more! and from what i read eq helps increase appetite so that always good when bulking.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Much better choices for appetite than eq, plus being prone to BP problems, it's not a great choice for you. If you question your diet, I can assure you that's where the problem is. If getting down the calories is that hard, get some ghrp6 and/or inj B12. Synthetek has a great one. Eat food protein shakes with egg whites, peanut butter, cream, oats, bananas... Also use faster digesting proteins such as fish.

anzel

May 8, 2014
Are you planning to just bulk and keep the weight or cut afterwards? If your gonna cut dont go straight in after your bulk. Bulk for say 3 months and then return to maintenance calories for 2 or 3 months (3 is best) and then start your cut. This gives your body time to adjust to your new weight and help give your muscles a chance when you cut.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Much better choices for appetite than eq, plus being prone to BP problems, it's not a great choice for you. If you question your diet, I can assure you that's where the problem is. If getting down the calories is that hard, get some ghrp6 and/or inj B12. Synthetek has a great one. Eat food protein shakes with egg whites, peanut butter, cream, oats, bananas... Also use faster digesting proteins such as fish.

Hit answer straight on.

Also, from my experience and readings EQ mostly ran lot longer than standard 10-12 weeks to get full out of it...so if keep cycle shorter and not wanting to drag on to "16 weeks or so of EQ" mine as well leave out and play safe on BP.