©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help Support Queefer's family by supporting undergroundsupps.com and Ugpeptides.com

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Hi Everyone!
I'm floored by the loss of my good friend Bert(Queefer) as I know everyone here is. I still can't accept he is gone. Queefer tried so hard to make both businesses a success. He gave them everything he had, and anyone who has ever ordered from either undergroundsupps.com or Ugpeptides.com can attest to the amazing job he did by providing great products, fast delivery, lots of freebies, etc.

It was Bert's wish if anything happened to him that his brother and wife, Miss Q, continue to keep the two businesses running just as he did so that his family could be provided for long term from what he so passionately built.

If you have or have not ordered from either company in the past, please give them a try. Bert's brother and wife worked with him and they will provide the same amazing customer service that Bert did.
I know he would be grateful for your support for his family.

Thank you very much!

Your bother in iron, JJB1