2 2-Swole Registered User Apr 5, 2006 46 0 0 Apr 6, 2006 #1 Im takin decca and winny and I was thinking decca in the thigh and winny in the delt! Anyone got any better ideas for me. I heard the winny hurts a little and is best in the delt! Thanks!
Im takin decca and winny and I was thinking decca in the thigh and winny in the delt! Anyone got any better ideas for me. I heard the winny hurts a little and is best in the delt! Thanks!
2 2-Swole Registered User Apr 5, 2006 46 0 0 Apr 7, 2006 #3 U ever hit a vein or anything start spewin blood? My buddy says not to worry about it, but the idea that it could happen freaks me out!
U ever hit a vein or anything start spewin blood? My buddy says not to worry about it, but the idea that it could happen freaks me out!