©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



help with this pls, new guy

notoriw

New member
Sep 6, 2012
2
0
0
Here is the deal, I run before test and deca and I have to say that I respond very well with no sides effects from either one. SO my question is If I were to run a cycle with only one of these AS, which one would be better to use by itself?
 
Here is the deal, I run before test and deca and I have to say that I respond very well with no sides effects from either one. SO my question is If I were to run a cycle with only one of these AS, which one would be better to use by itself?

I'd say test...
 
Here is the deal, I run before test and deca and I have to say that I respond very well with no sides effects from either one. SO my question is If I were to run a cycle with only one of these AS, which one would be better to use by itself?

Deca, but I highly doubt side effects won't exist on a deca only cycle.
 
Here is the deal, I run before test and deca and I have to say that I respond very well with no sides effects from either one. SO my question is If I were to run a cycle with only one of these AS, which one would be better to use by itself?

TESTOSTERONE without doubt. I wouldnt take DECA without it.
 
Here is the deal, I run before test and deca and I have to say that I respond very well with no sides effects from either one. SO my question is If I were to run a cycle with only one of these AS, which one would be better to use by itself?

test .....deca shut you down..that's why you mix it with test
 
Here is the deal, I run before test and deca and I have to say that I respond very well with no sides effects from either one. SO my question is If I were to run a cycle with only one of these AS, which one would be better to use by itself?

I would run both, but if I were to run just one by itself I would definitely go with test!!