©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Help with tren

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
2,608
0
0
Pa
Seams like the more I have done over the years the worse it hits me.
No matter what ester the tren is in I'm getting hit before the pin is out of me. Some times it's so bad I'm taken to my knees coughing thinking I'm going to die.
Does anyone have any ideas how to over come this? I'm in full blow prep mod and this is going to hurt my stage look not being able to do tren.
Thanks,

CG
 
Tell ya what. I'll give that a try tonight and get back. That would be to easy. I'm the guy that gets hit in the head with a dick when it's raining pussies.:banghead: lol

CG


Thats just to fuckin funny CG....your luck sounds bout like mine lol.
 
I seem to be hit or miss on that. Sometimes it happens, sometimes not. Sucks when it does, that's for sure.
 
Of all the times I have pinned tren that has only happened to me once, never thought about using slin pins it would certainly cut down on all the scar tissue i have
 
So the slin pin use theory is since u inject slower u won't get the cough?, or am I miss sing something?.
Heck I look at tren and cough..:I can get by with teen base at low mg.
 
Yea bro try lower dose. I get same sides. Seems older i get tren dose has to go lower. Tried 750 this last cycle an was coughing up lungs. 350 fine. Added eq to mix.
 
I can't inject tren into glutes or ventro glutes anymore. Don't know why but I get the cough BAD everytime now. Aspirate and no blood too. So I switched to slin pins and started hitting pecs, triceps, quads, etc. No issues anymore.

I think this works because you are staying away from the veins and really vascular areas that lie deeper in the muscle.
 
Seams like the more I have done over the years the worse it hits me.
No matter what ester the tren is in I'm getting hit before the pin is out of me. Some times it's so bad I'm taken to my knees coughing thinking I'm going to die.
Does anyone have any ideas how to over come this? I'm in full blow prep mod and this is going to hurt my stage look not being able to do tren.
Thanks,

CG

CG inject it SubQ...Do the tren by itself into some fat. Tren cough avoided! I think that's what the other poster meant when they suggested slin pins, otherwise a slin pin into a smaller muscle group wouldn't have anything to do with stopping the cough.

Also, do you use Mast? I seem to avoid a lot of the sides by using this with Tren!!

Tell ya what. I'll give that a try tonight and get back. That would be to easy. I'm the guy that gets hit in the head with a dick when it's raining pussies.:banghead: lol

CG

That's fuckin' hysterical!!
 
Slin pin is shallow IM less likely to hit high vascular area and it slows it down a bit entering the blood stream. SubQ welts me too bad but a great idea for those it works for.
 
Boom!!!!!!!

Hit my delts twice now with 1/2 cc of 200mg Tren-a and NO cough of any kind. Go figure. It works great!

Thank you AnaSci!

CG
 
Thought I would let you guys know all is still going well pinning with the slin pins.

Thanks a lot guys!

CG
 
Learning new techniques from each other is the great thing about these boards.

If I inject tren (acetate) subq, it stings for a day or so..but nothing too bad. If I go intramuscular with the slin pins, no pip at all.