©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Help

I'd advise to go by a location an grab a form. Fill it out at home then take it in so they don't see you copying info down or getting nervous if you do. Remember if you use a fake name you'll need to show Id to get your money back if you if sponsor doesn't pick it up or something happens etc.
 
Ok yea I just meant this as a general how to use western union thread
Not pertaining at all the game. But thank you for the response i actually figured it out :)
 
Funny thing about western union. My real info is banned from it that they can't verify me. But my other names work 100% of the time lol :D
 
No idea. I was making transactions for legitimate work and then it flagged me to call in. They asked me alot of questions an said that couldn't verify me so I was banned. Kept trying to fight it but didn't matter.