©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hemocrit/RBC levels

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Just finished 16 weeks of Test E (600 mgs weekly) and EQ (600mgs weekly). My question is how long should it take for my Hemocrit and RBC to return to normal? Thanks in advance.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
No definite answer. Did you have labwork done? Yours might not have increased.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
No definite answer. Did you have labwork done? Yours might not have increased.

Might not have increased????? :sSig_yeahright:

Its EQ bro, his is probably through the roof. The same thing happens with deca and tren.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I have not gotten labs done, need too. My Doc wants lab work and I dont want to go in with RBC's through the roof. Just wondering a general time frame. my guess is when the "sun burned" face subsides. I'll have to use a lab, any recommendations fella's?

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
U can always sign up to donate blood hell even a double red cell draw. Depending on how high u are they may not except. If you have to u can always do it yourself. Gotta be careful with counts that are super high kidney failure stroke not to mention a whole list of shit. Good luck

Last edited:

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
privatemdlabs another one. Cheap do female hormone test ask if male or female. Ton of people use them. With that being said you'll have to fig out how to dump after labs.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Thanks fella's, thats why I kept the EQ only at 600, I did my home work and decided any more than that for me was to much. I'll get some labs done this week.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Might not have increased????? :sSig_yeahright:

Its EQ bro, his is probably through the roof. The same thing happens with deca and tren.

Everyone reacts different. Normally mine doesn't increase. I've ran 1,000mg test with 800 tren e back to back cycles and my levels usually never increase.

But.......arimidex slaughters my lipid panel. I have to us aromasin.

Labs man, take advantage of the technology we have today. I use privatemdlabs. google for a discount coupon. Like others said above, if it is high, you gotta dump it somehow.:action-smiley-043:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Everyone reacts different. Normally mine doesn't increase. I've ran 1,000mg test with 800 tren e back to back cycles and my levels usually never increase.

But.......arimidex slaughters my lipid panel. I have to us aromasin.

Labs man, take advantage of the technology we have today. I use privatemdlabs. google for a discount coupon. Like others said above, if it is high, you gotta dump it somehow.:action-smiley-043:

I have a hard time believing that.
I would like to see labs while you were on cycle