©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



hey bros I am a friend of cawbs

K-sLiM said:
I was wondering how you get the pic i front of your name?

Welcome to Anasci bro. Click on the User CP Tab and click on Edit Avatar. Then you can down load the picture of you choice. You might have to shrink it down to meet the size requirements.

:welcome:
 
K-sLiM said:
thanks bro, are there pics there for me to choose or do I have to download my own.

Just down load your own, maybe something symbolic or just a HOTTT naked woman!! :D
 
:welcome: enjoy your stay and make sure to ask many questions
 
Eh...changed it. You want me to donate you some points so we can be beautious together? Just yell....I'll donate some for ya. ;)
 
whats up slim glad to see ya made it here.. read all stickys and afterwards ask away ,i will look forward to reading your posts and giving you a hard time ...
PS hey MD MARK ONE DOWN FOR ME.....