©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



hey guys exited to be here

evolutionmoto

New member
Sep 18, 2013
17
0
0
Man this looks like a great site!
I'm 34 5'10" 215lbs and %11 body fat.
I've been training hard for the past 7 years and I am always looking to learn more!
Thanks for having me guys and I look forward to the knowledge that is going to come. Thanks all!
 
Last edited:
Man this looks like a great site!
I'm 34 5'10" 215lbs and %11 body fat.
I've been training hard for the past 7 years and I am always looking to learn more!
Thanks for having me guys and I look forward to the knowledge that is going to come. Thanks all!

Welcome I'm sure you'll enjoy the vibe of this board
 
Man this looks like a great site!
I'm 34 5'10" 215lbs and %11 body fat.
I've been training hard for the past 7 years and I am always looking to learn more!
Thanks for having me guys and I look forward to the knowledge that is going to come. Thanks all!

This is a GREAT place and we are excited to have you with us as well:welcome: