©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Hey Steve!!

It was just a matter of time till kell started a thread for his lover steve
 
orkle,I kinda like your new title.dikhed.

Much like the old one.dont mess with tradition.dikhed
Tee tells me you have a sloppy pussy too.Im sorry.
perhaps you can save enough points to do something really useful and get resleeved. :o
 
steve0085 said:
Just when i thought we were getting along.
Its not that kinda party
we be koo.
orkle want to be a dungeonmaster for wayward fags...or a wayward fag with a dungeonmaster Im not sure what's the obsession. in time,he'll get well.
He's going to get his pussy resleeved.I know that'll cheer him up. :D
 
Last edited:
kell11 said:
Its not that kinda party
we be koo.
orkle want to be a dungeonmaster for wayward fags...or a wayward fag with a dungeonmaster Im not sure what's the obsession. in time,he'll get well.
He's going to get his pussy resleeved.I know that'll cheer him up. :D

You sure know alot of this stuff first hand.