©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Hey there everyone

tcookie

New member
Oct 31, 2013
2
0
0
Bozeman, MT
Hey guys,

tcookie here! I found you guys while doing some research and have learned quite a bit so I figured I'd join. Just a little bit about myself: I wrestled for around 8 years through high school and a couple after, which I'm proud of. Shortly after my wrestling career I got into lifting weights and bodybuilding. I'm 22 years old, a full-time student, and aspiring bodybuilder and I'm loving every minute. I look forward to meeting and learning from all of you, and hopefully one day you'll see me on the Olympia stage!!
 
Welcome to the board. Great place, great people and great information you will love it here.
Since you are a wrestler flo is streaming the NWCA All Star meet this weekend, some good matches a couple guys bumped up weight classes to make it more interesting.
 
Welcome . Glad to have you here. great hangout and lot's of usable real world knowledge.Thx, T.........
 
Welcome to the board. Great place, great people and great information you will love it here.
Since you are a wrestler flo is streaming the NWCA All Star meet this weekend, some good matches a couple guys bumped up weight classes to make it more interesting.
I'm going to have to go check this out since I missed it. Thanks for sharing!