©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Hey wolfy...

stealthmeister said:
Jealous? Excited? :D
Yeah really, I was trying to give wolfy a christmas greeting and you all went homo "lovebonin" on the matter.
whatta you guys know about lovebones anyway?you've gone and shriveled your giblets with the evil Testosterone--- haha
 
Macstanton said:
alright stealth, are we gonna have to have an e-war over mckenzie??
Hands off...I saw her first!

Oh, and for some reason when I replied to Kenzies last post, half my answers ended up in the grey quote section...hmmm.
 
kell11 said:
Yeah really, I was trying to give wolfy a christmas greeting and you all went homo "lovebonin" on the matter.
whatta you guys know about lovebones anyway?you've gone and shriveled your giblets with the evil Testosterone--- haha
Who's jealous now, hey homie. I didn't see Kenzie askin' to see your wheels. I bet you're some pissed about that, eh?
 
I've seen Kell ... he's very cut n strut :)

He was in shorts and he was holding a huge fish that he had caught and a beer in the other hand :)

and Merry Christmas to you and yours Kell :)
 
kell11 said:
grow up rookie.
Hey Kell....indeed, I am a rookie. All grown up though. However, thanks to my post whoring this evening I am officially a "bodybuilder" on Anasci now.

Kenzie...the avatar change....nice, very nice!
 
jabo1jabo1 said:
damn mcken - i thought you were suppose to be my girl???!!! :mad:
jabo, your avatar looks amazingly like my wife,even her hair.but, thats how I can tell it's not her. She has more hair.




WHAT A LUCKY BOY AM I...
 
kell11 said:
jabo, your avatar looks amazingly like my wife,even her hair.but, thats how I can tell it's not her. She has more hair.




WHAT A LUCKY BOY AM I...
i didn't want to let ya know this way kell, but that is her!!!! :D
i don't have the heart to put the videos on here. LOL