©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Hey you all.

Freemm

New member
Apr 24, 2012
4
0
0
I kept thinking to run masteron, winny and anavar together for a super hardener. I have all in check, my diet, my cardio, my workout. I want to stay away from test.
 
I kept thinking to run masteron, winny and anavar together for a super hardener. I have all in check, my diet, my cardio, my workout. I want to stay away from test.

If the winyy is injectable looks ok although running two orals could be an unhealthy decision. Use some liv-52's and milk thistle
 
If you do want to use Winny and Var i'd use them at separate times in the cycle because they work very similar to each other
 
Thanks guys I think I'll stick with the mast. and var and then probably do the tren and winny a little later
 
Your diet is the key. A decent amount of test is always good to keep up sex drive, also...too many 17-aa orals imo
 
add prop especially when you switch to tren, tren no test equals more severe sides