©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hey

niko

Jun 30, 2009
N.H.
hello people im glad im here. im 38 been lifting for years done my share of gear over the years and i am still learning. im looking foward to talking with people on this board:D

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
hello people im glad im here. im 38 been lifting for years done my share of gear over the years and i am still learning. im looking foward to talking with people on this board:D

Welcome NIKO! Anything we can do to help,,,let us know. Were all here to help!

niko

Jun 30, 2009
N.H.
Thanks TGR and Alin,I was going to be starting a cycle of
sustanon 750mg/week, for 12 weeks
decca 600mg/week, for 10 weeks
dboll/50mg a day 25mg morning and 25mg night wk.1-6
HCG/500IU a week start week 3 -end week 10
PCT/ clomid-nova
Customs F!cked that up for me.I am sour but what can u do.Hopefully A-shop will come through and reship to me but til then its all natty for me.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
Thanks TGR and Alin,I was going to be starting a cycle of
sustanon 750mg/week, for 12 weeks
decca 600mg/week, for 10 weeks
dboll/50mg a day 25mg morning and 25mg night wk.1-6
HCG/500IU a week start week 3 -end week 10
PCT/ clomid-nova
Customs F!cked that up for me.I am sour but what can u do.Hopefully A-shop will come through and reship to me but til then its all natty for me.
welcome.i'm on the same cycle except i'm doing 400mg/wk of the deca and 250i.u. e4th day of the Hcg.i'm into my 3rd week and all of a sudden i feel and see the stuff kicking in.my pumps are in-friggin-sane as is my sex drive.i constantly have a hard on it seems and my strength in the gym is going up each week,even after taking a 2 year layoff i can still move some decent wght.

niko

Jun 30, 2009
N.H.
Still waiting for my reshipment,customs took all 3 packages
I was really looking foward to this cycle cant wait till it gets here.
My stats as of today
6'00"-38 yrs
210 lbs
body fat dont know always been lean

niko

Jun 30, 2009
N.H.
Good for you rocco-x

welcome.i'm on the same cycle except i'm doing 400mg/wk of the deca and 250i.u. e4th day of the Hcg.i'm into my 3rd week and all of a sudden i feel and see the stuff kicking in.my pumps are in-friggin-sane as is my sex drive.i constantly have a hard on it seems and my strength in the gym is going up each week,even after taking a 2 year layoff i can still move some decent wght.

Glad to hear u are getting good results
makes me even more sour at customs i would be around 4 weeks in,"BASTARDS"!!!!!!!!:mad: