©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Hey

Jig

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 10, 2006
349
0
0
Hows it going people? Jig here. I'm a member or BigA's other two sites, PM, RM, so I figured I'd stop in. Great lookin place with a couple of familar faces.
Have a great day,
Jig
 
Jig said:
Hows it going people? Jig here. I'm a member or BigA's other two sites, PM, RM, so I figured I'd stop in. Great lookin place with a couple of familar faces.
Have a great day,
Jig


JIG! How the hell are you old friend.
I was going to actually drop you a line and ask you to Join up over here.
Good to see you here.
 
rAJJIN said:
JIG! How the hell are you old friend.
I was going to actually drop you a line and ask you to Join up over here.
Good to see you here.

welcome aboard
 
Thanks for the warm welcomes! Good to see you rajjin. Hope all is well in your life.

Jig

Saying of the day.
"Surround yourself with positive people, only then will you love life"
 
Everything Is good on my end...Just kinda kicking back and taking it easy right now.. Hows the new Job? Man I tell ya we are SWAMPED with work here right now, Beeen working 6 days a week and some Nights at the mall etc etc.
Ill be glad to get back down to 40hrs a week.
 
rAJJIN said:
Everything Is good on my end...Just kinda kicking back and taking it easy right now.. Hows the new Job? Man I tell ya we are SWAMPED with work here right now, Beeen working 6 days a week and some Nights at the mall etc etc.
Ill be glad to get back down to 40hrs a week.


I'll shoot you an email this week,

Jig