©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH Power Kefeis test results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
This thread to a shocking turn. Hope your OK man.

Very interested in another test also. From both OP and someone else.

fatlifts

Jan 24, 2013
This thread to a shocking turn. Hope your OK man.

Very interested in another test also. From both OP and someone else.
Offer's still on the table for me to send a vial to someone, IB thinks it's a waste of time because of the packaging, but the way it comes doesn't seem to be 100% consistent.

As for another test, I've been having some money problems lately since this whole business with my brother, but I'll probably purchase another test tonight, get the requisition tomorrow, take it Friday or Monday.

fatlifts

Jan 24, 2013
Yeah i know what u mean flifts. Test run what 48$ I think ?
Yeah, doesn't seem like much, considering what I spent on this stuff, but the reason I got into a fight with my brother was because he owes me $1600. I'm just a student, that's my rent for the next two months, managed to scrounge together this month's rent, but I need to make a little more before I'm comfortable putting down another Ulysses.

Guess that'll learn me for the next time I order GH, not to spend so much on something that won't earn me money back, even if I consider it expendable money at the time.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Let me see if I can get set up to do a test locally. Labcorp should be able to do it.

If I volunteer to do it and pay for the test, you will send a vial?

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Ok. Local place can do it. Right down the street actually.

$52 test. I'll pay for the test, you send the vial. Results will be posted in here.

Doing it for science, Anasci members and my own interest in these before ordering a big batch.

Deal?

PM me and we can work out shipping. I can even cover that if you need to.

fatlifts

Jan 24, 2013
Sorry I've been away for awhile, college, money problems and stomach issues, not sure when I'll get around to taking a second test (just blew my checking account on some sorely needed filtration items). Ironbuilt's been in contact with me about getting a test done, he's eager, if not a little overzealous, haha.

I never wanted to blow this all wide open like some kind of conspiracy, the source seems willing to talk, I just need to get a second test done. I'll get back to IB and Daniel soon about getting testing done on these by them as well.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Save 15% On Your Next Purchase!
Save 15% off of your total purchase amount at Private MD Labs from now until February 28, 2014.

Use coupon code jtrdd547x at checkout. Please limit use of this coupon to three times.

See redemption instructions below.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Yup those codes are great. I always use Private MD labs.

Edit: I got an email notice that I had a PM but forum won't let me see any messages in my inbox or load the direct link.
I'll try again a little later to see if it's better.

Last edited:

fatlifts

Jan 24, 2013
Yup those codes are great. I always use Private MD labs.

Edit: I got an email notice that I had a PM but forum won't let me see any messages in my inbox or load the direct link.
I'll try again a little later to see if it's better.
Hah, that was me, forum errored out just as I tried to send the PM, so I guess I accidentally just sent a duplicate PM.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
No problem. Glad to help out

Wife's getting better with the morning sickness. But still has her bad days. 10weeks now.

Last edited:

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Ok. Eagle has landed.

So for sake of being 100% consistent. Can someone post what the Anasci approved testing protocol is here? Mostly to take any ambiguity out of this and make sure everyone is on the same page for the test.

fatlifts

Jan 24, 2013
I believe the protocol in the sticky at the top of this sub-forum 'Is your Growth Hormone real? . . .' is the testing protocol most use here, and is what I followed for my original test.

Status
Not open for further replies.