Hey guys i was just wondering what the best stuff to take with HGH would be to get the best effects. Thanks in advance for the insight!
| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
hey EM. nice to see ya came over here.Eating Machine said:For the most part the same stuff that works best without hgh. Test, Tren, and Dbol are my favorites.
Welcome to the board. I've never had the funds for Gh, so I confess up front that I know very little about it.Eating Machine said:Thanks Pin, I'm here because you invited me bud! I'll make it a regular stop.
the answer to this question will depend on what you wish to accomplish with using gh. if you want it to help cut down on bodyfat then 2-4iu per day will work just fine and can be run with pretty much any cutting cycle of aas products. if you wish to use it to help gain an increase in size or to try and break through a sticking point, then you would need to run 5iu or more to see a size increase benefit.Gettinhuge_pump said:Hey guys i was just wondering what the best stuff to take with HGH would be to get the best effects. Thanks in advance for the insight!
























