©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Hi

LIFTERJIM

New member
Sep 27, 2005
7
0
0
Yeah, Im new, I have no idea what to say. I guess Im just looking for some help get my skinny ass into a shape besides skin and bones. I mean damn, I work out, but its like I cant get anywhere. I have to admit steriods are intersting to me, and hopefully I can learn a lot from this site.
 
welcome to the board. there is some good info here and some people with a lot of knowledge
 
Great place to learn

Maybe post your diet as well as your workout routine steroids dont do much for you if you don’t have these two down right,
 
Well, I dont have much of a strict diet right now, obviously that can be improved. I work out M,W,F I usually do Biceps, back, legs one day. Tri, sholders, core, cardio one day, then more legs and more core and random stuff on fridays. I lift heavy and eat heavy, but just have a hard time picking up size.
 
Your workout looks a little busted. I would definately add 1 day to your week. Try something like. Mon, back bi's, tue,legs, abs,wed off, thurs, chest tri's,fri, shoulders abs. Throw some cardio in there a few days a week and eat eat eat. If you want to add size, add calories and protein.
 
your routine does need help....don't be thinking about steroids for a while bro...

but welcome to anasci
 
Blackbird said:
Your workout looks a little busted. I would definately add 1 day to your week. Try something like. Mon, back bi's, tue,legs, abs,wed off, thurs, chest tri's,fri, shoulders abs. Throw some cardio in there a few days a week and eat eat eat. If you want to add size, add calories and protein.


Thanks I'll start doing that, hopefully report back with some gains.
Any advice to help recover quicker? I lift big, so Im bigtime sore too, and special tricks you guys can share to recover faster?
 
LIFTERJIM said:
Thanks I'll start doing that, hopefully report back with some gains.
Any advice to help recover quicker? I lift big, so Im bigtime sore too, and special tricks you guys can share to recover faster?

make shure you are getting 1 1/2 to 2 grams of protien for every pound of your weight