| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
I'm no doctor, but that doesnt seem very high, especially after that walk. Mine is normally around 130/85. Your low number (diastolic) is fine, and your upper number is only slightly elevated given your activity. Unless the doctor is worried, it doesnt seem like much to worry about to me.
Hey sir . Many people use hawthorn berry extract at 800mg daily and seemed to help.I assume you do cardio
And keep sodium levels slightly lower right? Also omega3/6 oils are good for blood vessels so try using some if u.never had before. Hows diet. Toss out here a typical day of what u consume.maybe we can spot something or say ib I understand if u don't want to
Thanks. More cardio for tall people.
What's resting heart rate?
Hey guys,
So i had my first BP done today as i finished my third week of test E. The reading was 140/70.
My question is, when is it to high and how can i help to lower it? Would baby aspirin be ok?























