©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

High Dosed Cycles

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
If more people don't support this testing and not realize how important it is then they are just really foolish , or stupid or fucking cheap

How many of you have been running cycles of 1-2 grams of gear thinking you need that much or even more ?

Now with this testing how much are you really using ?
I would bet quite a few think they need that much and really only doing half or less or none in some cases

My self going forward will only be purchasing and using from sponsors that prove they are dosed correctly and that means over dosing as well, If I order Test C 300mgs I want it to be with in 10% + or - , I don't want 200mgs and I don't want 385 mgs both are bad IMO

My next cycle will also be 1/2 of what it has been to see if my gains are the same or better with tested gear that is dosed correctly

teejey

Sep 16, 2018
Seeing some of these results confirmed my suspicions about a few things. Good to see tho.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

nspaletta

Feb 11, 2013
I agree knowing what you are taking and accurate doses are very important to any cycle whether be test, ancillaries, orals, etc.

Jayd

Donating Member
Nov 26, 2018
I couldn’t agree with this post more. I see guys blasting a gram of “test” that could easily get by on half that I’d properly dosed.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
If you use a good sponsor your 1g test could be 1g test. Looking at the results you could even be using 1.2g's of test. So I wouldn't use more because many sources are selling bunk products. It is true though your 1g test could be 500mg of who knows what :eek:

M3rlin117

Feb 26, 2019
anyone do any low dose cycle say 250 to 300mg of test a week? growing up I was always told "cant see gains under 500mg" but im starting to think otherwise

jsaild

Donating Member
Feb 26, 2019
I agree with the OP. To me, overdosed is just as bad as underdosed. I want to know exactly what I'm injecting when I'm injecting. I will also say high doses for me just shut down digestion, kill appetite and ultimately do worse than lower dosed cycles.

M3rlin117

Feb 26, 2019
anyone do any low dose cycle say 250 to 300mg of test a week? growing up I was always told "cant see gains under 500mg" but im starting to think otherwise

Ya I was always told 500mg but now I’m wondering if half my shit was real after looking at these results.

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
If more people don't support this testing and not realize how important it is then they are just really foolish , or stupid or fucking cheap

How many of you have been running cycles of 1-2 grams of gear thinking you need that much or even more ?

Now with this testing how much are you really using ?
I would bet quite a few think they need that much and really only doing half or less or none in some cases

My self going forward will only be purchasing and using from sponsors that prove they are dosed correctly and that means over dosing as well, If I order Test C 300mgs I want it to be with in 10% + or - , I don't want 200mgs and I don't want 385 mgs both are bad IMO

My next cycle will also be 1/2 of what it has been to see if my gains are the same or better with tested gear that is dosed correctly

I agree. I will only be using sponsors who GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR TESTING products you purchase from them. I have no problem sending in donations and/or paying for jano to test what i buy myself. The most recent sponsor to be tested said he will provide credit to customers who pay to have products they purchase tested. I really like that policy and will be looking to purchase from only sponsors who implement that policy going forward. I want to know EXACTLY what im putting in my body and at EXACTLY what dosages. Every donation ive sent in so far has been disappointing. I cannot imagine the money ive wasted over the years when there was absolutley no testing. I bet every bottle of eq, mast, etc... was probably extremely underdosed or probably cheap testosterone. Who would know the difference? you think you will till it happens to you. I miss the 90s when everything i bought was US and Europe pharma grade gear. Really sucks relying on unreliable UG labs these days.