©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



High eq low test

yes...eq takes a while to get percolating in the system but it really increases appetite and red blood cells for me...lots of vascularity from the increased blood volume...however this also equals high blood pressure which stresses out the heart
 
In around 2004 I did 1000mg EQ and 250mg test. Results were not comming until 75mg of wini was added. I decided EQ wasn't a good base compound at all.
 
Definitely worth trying, I find that many people are not great responders to EQ( or there is a lot of bunk EQ). Only way to know is to try and see how it works for you. My favorite stack is Low test/EQ/Tren. I get great results from this combo.
 
I am thinking about trying a cruise dose of test 250mg with 600 mg EQ for my next cycle 20 weeks . May try tren A the last 8 weeks.
 
It will not give you better gains than the vice versa .

If you want to put on serious size:

test,deca,tren,drol,dbol are your five friends; especially in a stack such as test/tren/drol or test/deca/dbol or even 4-5 of them.

don't waste your time with anything else unless you need it for competition or different purposes than putting on size/strength.
 
I did 800mgs week of eq with 400 Deca a week and the results were very good. With my trt dose of test test as well.
 
I've decided on 900mg test for weeks 1-8 then 1200 test 600 eq weeks 9-24
Then off completely for about 2 months then Start contest prep
 
that looks pretty good, especially if you add an oral kickstart for the first 4 weeks and another 4 week stack of orals near the middle and 4 week stack of orals near the end.
 
I made big gains off of test, eq, anadrol, always a higher dose of eq, this last run i decided to run the same thing ( first time with a certain source from pm), and i didnt gain not one pound, i was pissed...point is, you just gotta try different compounds nd doses that work for you.