©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Higher Dose vs Longer Cycle

vent_noir

Registered User
Jan 3, 2013
130
0
0
The question is pretty basic. What gives the more optimal results, high dosing or longer cycle? The cycle I was considering running was a: Test P, Tren Ace, and Dbol.
 
everyone body is different. moderate dosing and longer period of time will see good results.
 
Opinions will vary as do the individuals who hold them. I prefer moderate dose longer period cycles. But I'm actually just cruising and doing moderate blasts that don't exceed 1.5g/wk total depending on what I'm running.
 
So money is an issue (the issue) I was wondering if i should start blasting the stuff for like a 10 week cycle or use it more sparingly. What other factors should I be aware of for my possible cycle.
 
So money is an issue (the issue) I was wondering if i should start blasting the stuff for like a 10 week cycle or use it more sparingly. What other factors should I be aware of for my possible cycle.

prop and ace will be more to lean out for many people and dbol is wetter. I don't know your stats or anything, but 75-100mg of prop/ace EOD would be decent for 10 weeks as long as diet's in check. Save the dbol for now.
 
prop and ace will be more to lean out for many people and dbol is wetter. I don't know your stats or anything, but 75-100mg of prop/ace EOD would be decent for 10 weeks as long as diet's in check. Save the dbol for now.

Stats:

Male: 6`5
Weight 194 12% body fat
Age: 22

Goal: Weight 205 9% Bf. Im looking for a lean but built look. This may anger some members on this forum but id like to have the body of the now past ZYZZ.

Any recommendations on how this can be achieved would be greatly appreciated.
 
You don't need gear for that. That's all diet. You have to examine your current diet then clean it up. I'm not the best diet guy but there's few people on here who can help you out.
 
The question is pretty basic. What gives the more optimal results, high dosing or longer cycle? The cycle I was considering running was a: Test P, Tren Ace, and Dbol.

It depends on so many factors thats a HARD question to answer.
I like moderate dosages ran at a moderate length of time. I have always believed you should try low ranges and adjust accordingly.
You may not need a alot,,,and then again,,,maybe you do???
 
i have to agree with populus54 here. at 22 you are producing plenty of natural hormones to put that kind of weight on and achieve the look you want. it all comes down to eating the right diet for you and your end goals and seriously training and getting the proper recovery, and at 22 as long as you arent overtraining and you are getting plenty of rest you should recover just fine.

VP