©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hip Squat belt

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Hey guys who here has used a hip sqaut belt for leg training I'm looking into getting one, I have 2 ruptured disc in my lower back which makes it just about impossible for me to do regular BB squats I have been diagnosed with degenerative disc.

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 31

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Yup, I broke my back and have ruptured disk- this is the way to go!

On a side note, back in the 70's this is the only way part of the soviet Olympic athletes were allowed to squat to avoid injuries. The entire wrestling team had to do this cause they weren't allowed to load up a bar and squat.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey thunder let us know how this goes..I've seen similar but two boxes for feet and plate hangs vertical so legs aren't so far apart or can be by moving boxes farther apart..ib .

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
That is really interesting. I would like to try that one time to see how it works for me.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Hey thunder let us know how this goes..I've seen similar but two boxes for feet and plate hangs vertical so legs aren't so far apart or can be by moving boxes farther apart..ib .

I used it with 2 boxes and man does it work my legs have not been that sore in years. We tried plates and then dumbells to see which felt the most comfortable and both worked pretty well