©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Hola

Bi-polar

New member
Feb 18, 2014
1
0
0
What's up gents... New to this board. Going to start or get back into being a gym rat after a year long hiatus..going to have a lot of time on my hands as I am getting medically discharged.:action-smiley-060:
 
Welcome aboard. A ton of knowledgeable people here to help. So don't be shy, ask away with any questions you have.
 
Welcome! Like Natty said - there's all kinds of good stuff around here. Take some time and peruse the threads and perhaps even enjoy a pic or two from the 'adult section' of the board.
 
What's up gents... New to this board. Going to start or get back into being a gym rat after a year long hiatus..going to have a lot of time on my hands as I am getting medically discharged.:action-smiley-060:

Hilarious handle,,I like it! Welcome!