©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Holloway Case

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
1,317
0
0
Texas
Anybody has news on the missing girl in aruba? i heard a witness said he saw her dumped in a landfill they already checked. and also that they found a limb that washed up on shore. anybody has new info?
 
No I Havnt Heard Anything New Last I Heard Was About The Arm. Sucks When Shit Like That Happens. She Only Lived About An Hour Away From Me.
 
yea. i agree that case needs to be solved. whoever did that deserves the death penalty.
 
dude i think those 3 guys killed her or did something horrible but one of the dudes dads whos a judge told them to keep their mouth shut. i heard in the beginning of sept., if they dont find anything, those guys get to go free. which is bullshit.
 
bullshit

yeah... I think that even if they do find somethimg they will walk.... Here in the states you can get away whith alot if you know the right people and can keep it out of the papers....... (damn politics) But there?... I think they will get away with it no matter how much of her they find, or how much publicity it has recieved..... They are connected locals and she was not........


I do hope I am wrong on this one though.......... they need to be shot in the head on live TV............. at least that way we could watch it on the net.......
 
shamrock10 said:
dude i think those 3 guys killed her or did something horrible but one of the dudes dads whos a judge told them to keep their mouth shut. i heard in the beginning of sept., if they dont find anything, those guys get to go free. which is bullshit.
In all honesty, if I were her dad, I wouldnt mind if they did go free. That way I could get to them easier. They would have 3 more vanishing teens to add to the list! :sniper:
 
Thats what im saying. if someone ever hurt or killed my family, i would end up going to jail. whether its in the courtroom or on the street, they would get theirs.