©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Holy Shiskabob....

  • Thread starter Thread starter McKenzie
  • Start date Start date
yeah....what the hell does she want with old Michael Douglas anyway?


oh jeesh...I hope DR and Tee dont take offense to that comment ... oh well, maybe they wont read it :D
 
1064568493_catherine-zeta-jones.jpg


zeta-jones.jpg


zeta_jones.jpg


if she was my mom McKenzie I'd still be breastfeeding
 
bwahahaha....i hear ya wolfy...she is beautiful :)

or maybe you and her can be the next Demi and Ashton ???
 
Happy B-day. How old? I love the pic of Catherine on the new Zorro movie, mmm laces in the front!!!
 

Attachments

  • zorro-2-poster-1.jpg
    zorro-2-poster-1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 13
mandarb11 said:
Happy B-day. How old? I love the pic of Catherine on the new Zorro movie, mmm laces in the front!!!

nice pic!! I am 23 bro
 
wolfyEVH said:
what the heck!?!? DR isnt going to wish me a happy one??? :(


you know it takes older ppl a while to read things...he'll probably get around to it a lil later on tonight....probably a lil sluggish from the cold weather too.









:D :D :D
 
Happy BD wolfman, better than VD any day. Let's all give a nice howl to the full moon tonight(last night really) for the wolf. I'll go ahead and rock the Van Halen tonight for your day last night.
 
McKenzie said:
yeah....what the hell does she want with old Michael Douglas anyway?


oh jeesh...I hope DR and Tee dont take offense to that comment ... oh well, maybe they wont read it :D

I don't take offense. I've always known that love and fidelity are for sale to the highest bidder.

Michael was the highest bidder. Of course, if she had sex with me or Tee just once, she would throw rocks at Michael.
 
Last edited:
DragonRider said:
Please forgive me Wolfy, I missed this thread testerday.


Happy belated birthday.


If I had known, I would have mailed you a cake. Complete with candles.

haha....no problem!! thanks everyone! :)
 
DragonRider said:
Of course, if she had sex with me or Tee just once, she would throw rocks at Michael.


well DUH! you guys are flat out STUDS! :D