©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



how do you guys take your drol?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
534
0
0
I was taking 50mg am and 50mg pre-workout. I'm guessing some of you like DR are cutting them in half and taking more frequently? Also what is the half-life of drol?
 
Greg you chop it up rteal fine and then you just snort it...It get's you going my quicker that way....LOL....Fuck cutting them in half do the whole one that's how you see gains 1 in the morning and 1 at supper time....100 mg's a day you wont belive the gains in week 2 it'll be like a different man under the bar,,,,I'm on day 4 at 100 mg's can't wait to see the gains now....I've been doing injectables only and looking for the solid but slow gains and decided I needed a kick in the ass...ANADROL/IS THE BEST
 
I doubt I'll do more that 100mg a day, it kicks my BP up and gives me headaches if I dose too high. I was curious what is the half life and do you take it more than 2x a day?
 
i'm taking 100mgs ED one in the morning to get me going then one in the afternoon about 1 1/2 hrs before i workout. The half life is about 8-9 hrs.
 
take one in the am and one before you go to bed.......no need to take it that quickly in the afternoon......the half life is long on drol
 
CHRIS 1 said:
I love Anadrol. I take High doseages . I take 3-6 anadrols when I use them.
Sorry, but in my book thats called an improper overdose.
 
gregdiesel said:
It does sound like a death sentence to me. Doesn't DR take crazy amounts though too?
I cant speak for him, but I dont think so. I was trying to find the article that I had with a study on Anadrol. It showed that anything over 100 or 150 would not produce any better gains and only created unwanted side effects.
 
tee said:
I cant speak for him, but I dont think so. I was trying to find the article that I had with a study on Anadrol. It showed that anything over 100 or 150 would not produce any better gains and only created unwanted side effects.

I've read that also when i was researching before i decided to take anadrol.
How's your wheels?
 
gregdiesel said:
I was taking 50mg am and 50mg pre-workout. I'm guessing some of you like DR are cutting them in half and taking more frequently? Also what is the half-life of drol?
Dbol yes, anadrol I wouldn't because of the half life. Twice a day would be OK for drol.